Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Consistency?

Consistency really isn't my thing, as you will notice. I haven't been here since February. But I've decided recently that I need to utilize fun online tools, instead of aimlessly wondering about the internet, which rarely accomplishes anything but hours of nothingness. So, I'm going to try my hand at consistency with my blog, among other things in my life and see how it works out for me.

I had a great memorial day weekend with the kids. We went to a friend's house, to cook on the grill, play in some water and eat a watermelon. Yes, we ate the whole watermelon. Even though we had a great day soakin up the sun, I still had the days meaning in the forefront of my mind. Memorial Day certainly has a different meaning for me since my husband joined the military. As much as I hate that we're apart, he's made me so very proud.

I did finish up this semester of school, and I'm taking a break over the summer. I almost took a break for a year, but I think I need to get back in there or I'll keep putting it off and never finish. I changed my major to Computer Science and Information Systems, which just means "something to do with computers." Probably with a concentration in web development. Not sure yet. I still have a long way to go, but it will certainly be worth it.

No comments: