Friday, June 02, 2006

Stylin'

I think I've created a monster.

When my husband left to go back to Iraq he asked if I could take pictures of us everyday and email them to him so he could put them on his mp3 player. He said he likes being able to see us everyday.

Anyway, I tell my daughter that I want to take pictures of her for daddy. She runs to her room gets her pink sunglasses and then says, "K, I'm ready" As I start to focus the camera, she starts posing all crazy like and we end up with this:


Stylin'
Originally uploaded by JessicAnthony.


Okay, so you may be thinking, that's not so bad. But it only gets worse from here people!! She sings non stop, which I assumed was normal, but I'm deathly afraid I might be influencing the next generation's Britney Spears. Maybe if I start reprogramming her now, we could mold her into more of a Hilary Duff. Either way, she's way too girly and this fall she's playing soccer.

No comments: