Thursday, October 26, 2006

10 things about me

1. If I'm blogging, it's usually because I'm avoiding something else. Such as schoolwork, or laundry, or watching my kids draw on the walls with permanent marker.

2. My favorite color is purple. I once owned a purple Ford Contour, that's just how much I love the color purple.

3. I generally don't like cooking, unless I'm having someone over for dinner, then I try to impress. It usually doesn't turn out so good, which is why my husband recommends we order pizza when we have people over. That reminds me of a Thanksgiving story, but I'll wait and share it on Thanksgiving. (I bet your bursting with anticipation, mark it down)

4. I don't like folding laundry. My children now know to look for their undies on the couch.

5. I don't watch tv much, mostly because I'm too busy trying to figure out how to blog.

Proves that I'm not creative whatsoever and I need to wash my slippers


6. I'm usually grammatically incorrect when I open my mouth. My friends love this quality about me. I like to use the word 'seen' instead of 'saw' and "are we getting down" when referring to going inside a restaurant.

7. I aslo pronounce things totally wrong, but most of the time I use big words (cause I read webster's everyday) and people don't catch it. My husband really loves this about me. He just chuckles, that's how deep the love runs. "Jessica, it's not 'Si-Ox indian it's pronounced Su." I calmly reply, "Your pronounced Su." I rarely get come backs after that one.

8. When I wash my hair I put the wads of hair that are coming out of my head onto the side of the shower. I know my husband appreciates it because he knows I don't want to clog the pipes.

9. I start a new hobby every month. November is NaBloPoMo and you know I'm all over that. I rarely ever finish my hobbies, but I still think they define who I am. I partially made a dollhouse for my daughter a couple of months ago. My husband is currently finishing it for me. I tried making my own candles, and I bought a guitar. Seriously, my closet full of unfinished projects is a blog in itself, so I'll save the rest for NaBloPoMo. *wink*

10. I can't type when someone is standing over my shoulder. Like now, my husband wants to know what I'm doing, but I have to minimize the window before he reads that I've written about him. *giggle* Like I said, the love runs deep.

No comments: