2. My favorite color is purple. I once owned a purple Ford Contour, that's just how much I love the color purple.
3. I generally don't like cooking, unless I'm having someone over for dinner, then I try to impress. It usually doesn't turn out so good, which is why my husband recommends we order pizza when we have people over. That reminds me of a Thanksgiving story, but I'll wait and share it on Thanksgiving. (I bet your bursting with anticipation, mark it down)
4. I don't like folding laundry. My children now know to look for their undies on the couch.
5. I don't watch tv much, mostly because I'm too busy trying to figure out how to blog.
6. I'm usually grammatically incorrect when I open my mouth. My friends love this quality about me. I like to use the word 'seen' instead of 'saw' and "are we getting down" when referring to going inside a restaurant.
7. I aslo pronounce things totally wrong, but most of the time I use big words (cause I read webster's everyday) and people don't catch it. My husband really loves this about me. He just chuckles, that's how deep the love runs. "Jessica, it's not 'Si-Ox indian it's pronounced Su." I calmly reply, "Your pronounced Su." I rarely get come backs after that one.
8. When I wash my hair I put the wads of hair that are coming out of my head onto the side of the shower. I know my husband appreciates it because he knows I don't want to clog the pipes.
9. I start a new hobby every month. November is NaBloPoMo and you know I'm all over that. I rarely ever finish my hobbies, but I still think they define who I am. I partially made a dollhouse for my daughter a couple of months ago. My husband is currently finishing it for me. I tried making my own candles, and I bought a guitar. Seriously, my closet full of unfinished projects is a blog in itself, so I'll save the rest for NaBloPoMo. *wink*
10. I can't type when someone is standing over my shoulder. Like now, my husband wants to know what I'm doing, but I have to minimize the window before he reads that I've written about him. *giggle* Like I said, the love runs deep.