Friday, March 09, 2007

Finally connected

I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not. I think I did. We bought a house and after pulling most of my hair out individually we now have the internets. There were moments when I thought I would never see the sights of my firefox browser again. I briefly forgot my bookmarked links. When I was finally able to get online, it was so much like Christmas going through all those wonderful links.

We've been moved in for a week now, and the boxes are still doubling as end tables, a coat rack, and even a pantry. Upside, no need to worry about wet rings on the furniture. Downside, "Where's the flippin' mac and cheese?" Being a homeowner is fantastic.

As for the table project...

Painting our old table was a flop...here's the end result. A new table.

No comments: