Friday, January 25, 2008

Two Months Later

I realized the other day that I had a blog just sitting on the internets. I should visit more often. I should do a lot of things more often. Like for instance, cook. I don't cook much anymore. I don't really do much of anything lately, other than go to class and wait for the kids to get off the bus. Life at its most mundane.

So, the presidential election is coming up. Yep. That's really all I have to say about that.

I don't really watch sports.

How about a picture....

1.5.08

This was taken when Mike came home for leave. He was here for 3 weeks, which felt like 3 minutes. He's now back in Iraq getting shot at and losing his friends to roadside bombs and small arms fire. I don't mention that in a cavalier way at all. It's not good there folks. Please pray for our troops.

The kids are getting big and smarter. Much smarter than me. They totally kick my butt on the Wii. I should practice while they're at school. I'm losing my cool mom status. Come to think of it, I don't think they've ever thought I was cool.





Thanks to SincerePhotography for taking the shot of my kids.

No comments: