Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Connoisseur of sorts

Yesterday I realized that I don't post very many spontaneous anecdotes about Job, ya know our first born. I got my camera and sought him out to take a picture of him in order to get inspiration for a post just about him.

me: Job? where are you?

J: in my room watching tv

me: hey, take a picture for me

J: sure (insert finger into nose without taking eyes off tv)

me: yep, you are your father's son, love you

As I leave the room, the laughter echoes through the hall. This nose picking picture doesn't even begin to describe his enormous personality, but it certainly gives you a feel of what I deal with on a daily basis. I'm sure your gag reflex may become weak as you think of all the "rolled up" boogers that have been flicked around my house. He's a connoisseur of such things. Boogers, farts, burps and the like.

No comments: