Monday, September 15, 2008

Small World

It always amazes me how small the world really is. I can meet someone in the ER at the hospital and a week later discover they live down the street from me and we attend the same aerobics class. That didn't happen, but you get my point.

Anyway, a few weeks back Mike and I went for sushi at a restaurant we frequent in town. Me being the weirdo that I am, whipped out my camera to take a picture. I just appreciate a nice looking plate of sushi. The sushi chef (I'm assuming that's what he was) asked for the plate back. When he gave it back to us it was nicely decorated with some greenery. Then he passed me another plate with two extra shrimp and said it was nice that I appreciated sushi decoration.


Today as I'm leaving microbiology lecture I hear someone say "Hey, did you get sushi a few weeks back and take pictures?" I look over and it's the sushi chef. We're in the same class. So, this may not seem all that weird, at least not compared to the fact that I had his picture, but this kind of thing has been happening to me a lot lately.

No comments: